Breakfast BurritoCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Beginner
A fun way to use common breakfast ingredients on days you want to change it up a bit but not go crazy.
1 pound Pork sausage
8 Flour tortillas
1 cup Shredded cheese
- Brown the sausage in a large skillet, breaking up the larger chunks with a wooden spoon or spatula. Drain grease.
- In a medium bowl, scramble the eggs using a fork or whisk. Spray medium or large frying pan with cooking spray and place over medium-low heat. (I have started using a medium pot to cook our scrambled eggs because I like the taller sides.)
- Occasionally stir the eggs around in the pan using a silicone spatula as the eggs begin to cook. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Once the eggs are cooked, spoon desired amount of the eggs and sausage into each flour tortilla. Sprinkle cheese on top then roll up.
- You can also add American fries. Yum!