- Citrus Zester & Cheese Grater: I’ll admit that I’m somewhat addicted to making scones (Cranberry-Orange is one of our favorite), and this zester make it really fast and easy to zest anything to add a kick of flavor.
- Hamburger Press: Josh normally handles the grill with some delicious burgers. Using the press makes everything stick together and come out uniform.
- Rosette Iron Set The snowflake iron makes a great addition to any holiday platter!
- Mesh Stainless Steel Strainers
- Reusable Baking Dish Cover: These are so cute! I love the print options. I use these mainly when letting dough or breads rise. They are also easy to wash and reuse. I love that!
- Presto Fry Daddy Deep Fryer: We ‘try’ to stay away from fried foods, but spoil ourselves occasionally with donuts–because who doesn’t love donuts?
- Silicone Baking Cups: We use these at least weekly to make some sort of muffin (Banana or Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal usually). When possible, I try to avoid wasting liners.
- Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set: I think I have a hodge-podge of three sets of these, and I still feel like I need more.
- Slow Cooker Liners: Game. Changer. When I slowcook anything–like taco soup or crockpot chicken for example–these liners save the day. No scrubbing the overweight ceramic pot at all. Just chuck the liner in the garbage and you’re done.
- Electric Indoor Grill and Panini Press: We don’t use this often, but it makes chicken paninis super simple.
- Vidalia Chop Wizard: Josh bought this for me a few year ago and I thought I’d never use it. What a waste of kitchen space…Turns out it’s super handy for a ton of things–especially American Fries.
- Belgian Waffle Maker: If my boys had their way, we’d probably have waffles every day. This thing has lasted through thousands of waffles.
- Silicone Spatula Set: As much as I love the spatulas that come apart and get water inside that drips all over everything forever, I do love the simplicity of these. Dishwasher cycle without the annoying water drops inside.
- Silicone Baking Mats: I passionately desipise scrubbing pans and baking sheets. These mats save me that struggle almost entierly. They clean up really nicely and I just need to rinse the pans. Done.
- Glass Pie plate with lid
- Scoop set
- Cookie spatula
- Electric griddle
Let's Grab Coffee
If you liked this, you may enjoy my weekly Coffee Chats. Each week, I send out a few words of encouragement or a challenge for wives and mothers who need some love. I hope you’ll join us for a minute every Wednesday.