This has been an amazing first season of the Keeping My Sanity podcast. I didn’t know what I was getting myself into when I started, but the last several months have been incredible.
In this last episode of the season, I wanted to take some time to thank those who have been such an important part in this journey. First, thank you to you, my listeners. Your feedback and support has kept me going when stopping seemed easy.
To my guests, thank you for donating your precious time to talk. I left each conversation so encouraged by your counsel and insight. I know the listeners were blessed from your insight as well.
I also wanted to recap some of this season’s guest highlights. If you haven’t listened to these episodes, I’d encourage you to do so. If you already have, you can probably learn something else from these godly women.
- Episode 8: Finding Balance as a Mompreneur- Ashley Adkerson
- Episode 11: Speak Well of Your Husband – Ginny Packa
- Episode 15: Serving God Where You Are with Michelle Triebold
- Episode 17: Practical steps toward a healthy lifestyle with guest, Dr. Jess Cummings
- Episode 18: Where is that picture-perfect motherhood I once imagined? – Liz Wann
- Episode 21: God Chooses Creativity: The Value of Diversity and the Gospel – Trillia Newbell
- Episode 23: Sometimes, a chat with another mom is exactly what you need – Missy Beohmer
- Episode 26: Finding Hope in a world of anxiety – Helen Thorne
- Episode 27: Being willing is where serving God begins – Jennifer Green
Favorite Season One Resources
I made a list of several of the resources referenced in the season. Episode 18 featured Liz Wann’s upcoming release of ‘The End of Me’. That book is now out and you can order it here. Helen Thorne’s book will be released June 1st, but you can pre-order your copy today.
Everything else we referenced can be found on this list.
I’ll be back next fall. I’m already planning some exciting things with some incredible guests for season two, and season one has barely finished.
Until then, keep an eye on my social media and website for more recipes and posts throughout the break.