New year’s resolutions can sometimes become cliché, rehashing the same generic goals each year.
Today, I want to share ten 11 intentional questions that will help guide your new years reset to focus on what really matters.
- What is the one thing I can do this year to increase my enjoyment of God?
- What is the most humanly impossible thing I will ask God to do this year?
- What is the single most important thing I can do to improve my family life this year?
- In which spiritual discipline(s) do I most want to make progress this year and what will I do about it?
- What is the single biggest time-waster in my life, and what will I do about it?
- What is the most helpful new way I can help strengthen my church?
- For whose salvation(s) will I pray most fervently this year?
- What is the most important way I will make 2022 different from 2021?
- What one thing can I do to improve my prayer life this year?
- What single thing that I plan to do this year will matter most in 10 years or eternity?
- How can this year be our best year for the Lord?
I also mentioned the book 12 Ways Your Phone is Changing You. You can pick that up on Amazon if you’re ready to be convicted.